Model No.: OD42xID37x35mm 12 electrode strips
Piezoelectric ceramic tangential tubes
The derived stress distribution formula in terms of the two layer cylindical tranducer revealed the circumferential stress of the piezo tube transducer is greater than the radial stress, according the scientific experiments of acoustic oil well logging.
The tangentially polarized piezoelectric ceramic tube is difficult to achieve full polarization and has a slightly higher polarization intensity, but when it works in the radial vibration mode (low frequency), its electromechanical coupling coefficient is k33, so its sensitivity is higher, and because the sound velocity V3 is higher, the resonance frequency can be lower under the same diameter condition.
Application: oilfield detection, ultrasonic pickups
Piezoelectric Ceramic Material: PZT-53 (modified PZT-5)
|Piezoelectric elements technical data:|
|Dimensions:||diameter 42mm, wall thickness 2.5mm, height 35mm|
|Thickness Frequency Fr:||21.5KHz ± 1.5 KHz|
|Mechanical Coupling coefficient K33||＞0.6|
|Dielectric Loss tg δ:||< 2%|
|Static capacitance Cs:||2600pF±12.5%|
Test Condition: 25±3 °C 40~70% R.H.
fr, Zm, Kr => Radial mode vibration
Cs tanδ => LCR meter at 1KHz 1Vrms
Typical soft PZT characteristics include:
- Wide range of frequencies in transmit and receive (sub-audible, audible, ultrasonic)
- High output, low drive material
- High frequency, fast response time
- High sensitivity for active or passive use
- Ability to use with low voltage or high voltage drive circuits
- Good mechanical and acoustic coupling
- Wide variety of shapes and sizes that can be customized to meet specific requirements and applications
- Wide variety of compositions that can be selected to meet specific requirements and applications
- Quality of each PZT component is ensured by a rigorous testing regimen. Characteristics such as frequency, capacitance, dissipation, coupling, d33 and mechanical properties are measured and verified against our / customer provided specifications.
Typical soft PZT applications include:
· . Undersea exploration (sonar, beacons, imaging, current meters)
· Aerospace (gyroscopes, accelerometers, level sensing)
· Medical products (Doppler blood flow, oncology therapeutics (high intensity focused ultrasound), imaging, level sensing, intra-operative tools for ophthalmology (phacoemulsification), dental descaling, general surgery, tissue ablation, medication delivery, hearing enhancement, bubble detection)
· Consumer products (ultrasonic toothbrushes, jewellery cleaners, contact lens cleaners, computer hard drives, touch screen displays, integrated, ultra-thin speakers and cosmetic enhancement)
· Industrial and Commercial (flow and level sensors, ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic welding, intrusion alarms, fabric needle positioning, solder dispensing, machine vibration monitoring, bubble detection, sonochemistry for improved chemical mixing)
· Telecommunications (optical switching of telecom lines, buzzers and alarms, Haptics feedback, mobile phone cameras)
· Automotive (power seat controls, reversing/collision avoidance sensors, anti-knock sensors)
· Scientific research (nano positioning stages and analytical tools, scanning probe microscopy, advanced acoustics)
· Oil Exploration (flow and level sensors, down hole drill tool monitoring)
"Soft" PZT materials Properties PZT-51 PZT-52 PZT-53 PZT-5H PLiS-51 PMgN-51 PSnN-5 Dielectric Constant ɛTr3 2200 2400 2600 3200 2000 3800 1600 Coupling factor KP 0.62 0.63 0.64 0.68 0.62 0.64 0.6 K31 0.35 0.35 0.36 0.38 0.35 0.35 0.35 K33 0.68 0.7 0.7 0.76 0.7 0.7 0.68 Kt 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.52 0.52 0.52 0.5 Piezoelectric coefficient d31 10-12m/v -186 -204 -227 -275 -197 -270 -170 d33 10-12m/v 500 520 550 620 450 600 400 g31 10-3vm/n -9.6 -9.8 -9.9 -9.7 -11.1 -8 -12 g33 10-3vm/n 25.6 24.5 23.9 22 25.4 18 28 Frequency coefficients Np 1980 1980 1960 1900 1920 1980 2000 N1 1451 1451 1437 1393 1407 1451 1466 N3 1900 1900 1755 1550 1925 1800 1825 Nt 2150 2150 2150 2100 2100 2100 2100 Elastic compliance coefficient Se11 10-12m2/n 16.7 17 17.4 18 18 18 16.6 Machanical quality factor Qm 80 75 75 70 80 70 85 Dielectric loss factor Tg δ % 2 2 2 2 2 1.8 2 Density ρ g/cm3 7.6 7.6 7.6 7.5 7.5 7.6 7.5 Curie Temperature Tc °C 270 270 270 230 345 270 350 Young's modulus YE11 <109N/m2 60 59 57.5 56 56 56 60 Poison Ratio 0.36 0.36 0.36 0.36 0.36 0.36 0.36
Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramic Co., Ltd.
Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramics Co., Ltd. (formerly Zibo Wireless Ceramics Factory), founded in 1966, is one of leading manufacturer of piezoelectric ceramic elements and is engaged in the research and development of piezoelectric ceramic elements.
- One of the founders of research, development and production of Piezo components and sensors in China.
- the member of China Standardization Committee on underwater piezoelectric ceramic materials and components, partifipated the piezoelectric ceramic elements standard setting.
a. In 1986, involved in the formulation of the CB1125~1128-86 ministerial standard for general technical conditions of piezoelectric ceramic materials for underwater acoustics.
b. In 1988, participated in the formulation of the "Measurement and Calculation Method of Performance Parameters of Underwater Acoustic Practical Piezoelectric Ceramic Components" CB1194-88 standard.
c. In 1993, participated the formulation of the CB1218-93 ministerial standard of commonly used piezoelectric ceramic components for underwater acoustics.
d. In 2004, Participated in the formulation of Dielectric Filters Part 1: General Specification SJIEC61337-1:2004, Dielectric Filters Part 2: Guidelines for UseSJIEC61337-2:2004 industry standard.
- Company Name: Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramic Co., Ltd.
- Product/Service: Piezoelectric ceramic , piezo ceramic , piezo elements , PZT ceramic , piezoelectric material , Ultrasonic piezoelectric ceramic ultrasonic
- Capital (Million US $): 15,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1966
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 57 Chuangye Road, Boshan Economic Developement Area, Zibo City, Shandong, China.
- Contact Person: Mr. Sun Zhaohai
- Tel: 0086-533-4230012
Premium Related Products